Monday, June 16, 2008

So shiny and wonderful!




For years I never thought I'd be pink girl, but now I find myself liking the color more and more! But no, I'm not planning on keeping this one, because...well, then I would never sell anything and instead I'd have a million purses lying around! Anyways...

I think this fabric is beautiful! For the lining, I used a black fabric with a faint grayish flower pattern on it, and then the 8 inside pockets (Yes, 8!) are made from the pink flowered fabric.


This purse/tote is a medium to large size. The body measures about 12" x "10", and the long straps fit comfortably over your shoulder.
I really should start recruiting people to be purse models so I could give you a better idea of the size and how it looks on your shoulder! Perhaps I'll try doing that soon! :)

I will be selling this purse for $40.

0 comments: